In keeping with our commitment to provide excellent patient care, we offer a free and user friendly online service provided through ePetHealth. This service offers you 24/7 online access to your pet’s medical information and allows you to view or print the information.
ePetHealth benefits include…
• Health Information- ePet Health gives you the ability to view your pet’s medical information in one convenient location. When you log in, you’ll be able to see your pet’s age, most recent weight, vaccine reminders, and more. You can even print a “Pet ID” card if you wish.
• Alerts – Allows you to better manage your pet’s important medication doses by setting up email alerts. These alerts will signal it is time for your pet’s next dose and how many are remaining.
• Reminders – An email reminder will be sent to prior to any upcoming vaccines and/or wellness due dates. Your pet’s health and care is important to us, which is why we want your pet to stay current with examinations and preventative care.
• Educational Materials – Your ePetHealth portal provides you with a library of educational materials including pet health videos, articles, breed information and interactive features.
This service is provided free of charge to all clients with an active email address. Please ensure we have your correct email address on file.
How Do I Get Started?
To begin using the service
1. Ensure we have your accurate email address on file. Your email address will be your ePetHealth sign-in id.
2. Click on the ePet Health icon
3. Click on “First-time Login”. Enter your email address (must be the same email address that we have on file for you).
4. Next, you will be emailed an activation link and guided through the registration process. You will be asked to create a private password and select a secret question and answer you wish to use.
5. Finally, an email will be sent to you confirming that your account is active and you can begin accessing the great features of your portal.